1. What are the ways/ procedures of Camp enrolment?
Enrolment Method and Procedures
- We accept Postal and In Person Enrolment.
- Please prepare the below items for enrolment.
- Enrolment form & payment
- A copy of the participant's proof of identity (HKID card/ birth certificate) proof of identity (For first time enrolment only)
- A self-addressed stamped envelope (for postal enrolment only.)
- Please mail the items and supportive documents to ‘Member Services, the YMCA of Hong Kong, 41 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon’. We do not accept Postal Enrolment 10 days before the commencement day of camp.
- Within the same enrolment day, Member Services will process the counter enrolment first.
- Please make your cheque payable to ‘YMCA of Hong Kong’ and write the participant'sname,telephone number,coursecode and membership number (if applicable) on the back of the cheque.
2. Can I reserve the space for camp?
We only accept same day reservation by phone (Camping Hotline: 22687079), camp space will be reserved until 8 pm on the day of calling and will be released back to the public on the next day if payment has not been settled by 8 pm. No prior notice will be given. Special conditions applied in Summer Camp enrolment.
3. What should I do if I need to withdraw from an enrolled programme?
|Withdrawal before the first day of registered camp||Percentage (%) of
Camp Fee Refund
|Applicable Administration Fee|
|Withdraw on or before 21 days||100%||$200 HKD
Applied for any reason
|Withdraw between 15 - 20 days||50%||$200 HKD Applied for any reason|
|Withdraw between 8 - 14 days||25%||$200 HKD Applied for any reason|
|Withdraw within 7 days||Non-refundable|
4. Will there be a refund if my child is sick on the camp day?
An official doctor’s note is needed for any Camp Refund Request due to illness. Programme coupon will be issued with a prorata scale (not eligible for cash refund). An administration fee of $200 HKD will apply. (For sick leave, all applied programme expenses will be deducted, please contact Camping Office for more details).
5. If I can't pick up my child on time, will there be any child care services?(Day Camp only)
Child care service is available from 16:30 - 18:00, the details are as follow:
|Day of Camp||Fee|
|2 Day Camp||$120|
|3 Day Camp||$180|
|4 Day Camp||$240|
|5 Day Camp||$300|
Pre-registration is required. We do not offer single day post-camp child care service. There are 2 childcare venues, one in YMCA of Hong Kong (TST) and one in Pacific Place (Admiralty). Campers will be transported to the closest venue for childcare. The YMCA of Hong Kong will not hold any responsibility for your child after the listed service time ended. Campers will be automatically taken to the Child Care Service if they are not picked up by 4:45pm. A late charge of $100 will be applied for each lateday.
6. How do I redeem my “Loyalty Reward” coupon? ($120 Coupon for every three camp enrolments)
2 Easy Steps:
- Retain your enrolment numbers from YMCA of Hong Kong Camp Programmes (shown on the receipt).
- Enter your details here
Term & Conditions applied:
- All enrolments must belong to the same individual.
- Only enrolment numbers from YMCA of Hong Kong Camp Programme are accepted.
- The camps can be accumulated through different seasons.
- Each enrolment number can only be used once.
- Completed camps are able to apply for the reward coupon.
- One day programme and family programme cannot be applied for the reward coupon.
- Please allow 14 working days to process the reward coupon.
- Due to substantial processing time for loyalty reward coupon, we do not accept application 10 working days before the commencement of enrolment day.