PREVENTIVE MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
The Salisbury – YMCA of Hong Kong is committed to providing a safe, secure, clean and comfortable environment to all our guests, Members, visitors and staff. We have been commended repeatedly for the overall cleanliness and hygiene of our guestrooms and facilities as substantiated by over 3,000 positive reviews on Tripadvisor written by our patrons.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the community, we have adopted the following preventive measures since early February:
1. Checking the body temperature of ALL persons entering to our building. This includes staff, Members, guests and visitors.
2. Providing sanitizer gels at the Service Counters, restaurants and designated areas.
3. Compulsory health declaration and body temperature checks for all guests that stay with us.
4. Disinfecting and cleaning of all guestroom furniture, facilities and bathroom including handles and buttons daily with disinfectant cleaner and 1:49 diluted bleach.
5. Sterilizing F&B outlets and kitchen workstations hourly during operating hours. All guest tables will be sanitized before the guests are seated.
6. Sterilizing and cleaning all high risk areas (lift buttons, staircase handrails, door handles, lobby, washrooms and changing rooms) with disinfectant cleaner and 1:49 diluted bleach every 2 hours.
7. Disinfecting and cleaning daily the public areas, function rooms, classrooms, fitness and recreation facilities. Disinfectant aerosol is used to spray onto all floors, carpets and fixtures.
8. Wearing of masks and mandatory hand washing by staff.
9. Providing immediate assistance and advice to guests and staff who feel uncomfortable or have any symptoms such as fever, cough or headache etc.
10. Other measures include deep cleaning of air conditioners, air ducts and air filters, adding water to drain outlets (U-traps) and more….
The YMCA of Hong Kong believes that long-term social impact only comes from working in a community unswervingly over a long period of time. To help ensure that our social impact programs are sustainable, the YMCA of Hong Kong has been providing quality accommodation to our Members and guests since 1905.
Staying at The Salisbury, dining in our restaurants or holding a wedding or corporate function in our banquet rooms directly supports the YMCA's work with youth, children and the under-resourced members of our community.
All 372 rooms, suites and dormitories at The Salisbury feature a modern and functional design. Complimentary free broadband WIFI access is available in all rooms.
The Salisbury is a smoke free property and all rooms are non-smoking. Facilities include The Haven, Mall Cafe, Banquet Rooms, Podium Garden, Fitness Centre with well-equipped Gymnasium, Indoor Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi, Y Shop, Climbing Walls, Squash Courts and Basket Ball Court.
"A Symphony of Lights", a multimedia show setting the Victoria Harbour ablaze every night, is recognized as one of the world's most spectacular light shows. Iconic buildings on both sides of the harbour unite to form a harmonious canvas for a sensational multimedia extravaganza, showcasing the vibrancy and glamorous night vista of the city. Our in-house guests can enjoy the spectacular show from our Harbour View Rooms and Harbour View Suites.