1. Checking the body temperature of ALL persons entering to our building. This includes staff, Members, guests and visitors.
2. Providing sanitizer gels at the Service Counters, restaurants and designated areas.
3. Compulsory health declaration and body temperature checks for all guests that stay with us.
4. Disinfecting and cleaning of all guestroom furniture, facilities and bathroom including handles and buttons daily with disinfectant cleaner and 1:49 diluted bleach.
5. Sterilizing F&B outlets and kitchen workstations hourly during operating hours. All guest tables will be sanitized before the guests are seated.
6. Sterilizing and cleaning all high risk areas (lift buttons, staircase handrails, door handles, lobby, washrooms and changing rooms) with disinfectant cleaner and 1:49 diluted bleach every 2 hours.
7. Disinfecting and cleaning daily the public areas, function rooms, classrooms, fitness and recreation facilities. Disinfectant aerosol is used to spray onto all floors, carpets and fixtures.
8. Wearing of masks and mandatory hand washing by staff.
9. Providing immediate assistance and advice to guests and staff who feel uncomfortable or have any symptoms such as fever, cough or headache etc.
10. Other measures include deep cleaning of air conditioners, air ducts and air filters, adding water to drain outlets (U-traps) and more….
External Façade Renovation
To maintain our vision of providing excellent hospitality services to our valued guests, external façade renovation works will be carried out at The Salisbury – YMCA of Hong Kong from March 2019 to November 2020.
To minimize the disturbance caused by the renovation, the works will be carried out in phases, and intermittent noisy work is expected from 10 am to 5 pm, Mondays through Fridays (excluding public holidays). Business will be as usual and every possible action will be made to ensure that our guests will continue to enjoy a comfortable and pleasant stay with us.
We would like to thank you for your kind support and forbearance while improvements are made to enhance your future experience and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you very much for your kind understanding.